Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm So Tired




It's wrong to start a working week like this. ZZZzzzz...
But you know that fantastic feeling when you finish with something and can put away all of the paraphenalia and associated MESS and get the lounge-room floor back? I cleaned and vacuumed and re-arranged the lounge-room and washed the kitchen floor and put away ALL of the washing and did most everything except fold the excess fabric in the sewing room and get it clear for the next step (tonight). I washed the curtains (as much as they are before I put the borders on) and ironed them... My back aches and I did something that felt nasty to my neck trying to vacuum under the stove. I know, ridiculous, vacuuming under the stove is not sensible. It seems ok this morning (my neck)... I didn't let go until nearly midnight. Then fell desperately exhausted into bed and had lovely, lovely dreams about family and the seaside and a new, lovely home with lots of happiness potential.
P.S. I don't know where these pics come from, they were in my pics at work.

No comments: