Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm Having A Tea Break



But the good news is (for everyone concerned), I am about to sew the lining onto the curtains!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited! I'm truly in love. Not with me. With the niceness and the funness and the prettiness and the tenderness of it all. Sigh! They are so boopy.
Tomorrow I will absolutely take some proper, overall photo's. Then, my dear one will put up the curtain thing and I'll take some more with them in situ.
Then I'll maybe do a Pot Holder before embarking on some serious quilt finishing. And doona cover slash sheet slash pillowslip making (between finishing the baby's apron and overalls). I wouldn't be dead for quids.

That reminds me, I heard a funny thing on a dumb old movie today:
"I hate spinach. If I liked it, I'd eat it and that's no good because I hate it!"
Ha ha ha!

No comments: