Friday, September 12, 2008

Two And A Half Years Ago


Mum is looking at me... I'm obviously blethering about something or another. I hate showong photo's of myself, but the context is everything.
It's one month today since Mum died. I can't imagine it to be so long and it's shitting me. I miss her, I want her back now... we've done our bit of suffering and I'd like everything just as it was please.
Just after this she went onto a drug called Aredia, which made her nauseous and gave her a lot of pain. She went down from then. The sickness continued after she stopped taking the drug (meant to give her bone density, but failed). The doctor (Gerstman in Ringwood) was meant to monitor the progress of the drug with blood tests before and during the treatment, but we didn't know that at the time. In the U.S.A. people are launching class actions against the company apparently, but here, the doctors say it is effective quite a bit.
I need to lose some weight. How can I make fat clothes? I think I'll go off my thyroid drugs eh Shules?

No comments: