Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello There!


I'm making myself a box, at last. My dear handerchiefs fall about the cupboard with no place to store them. When I saw these pictures in pillpat (agence eureka) on Flickr, I had to stop everything and make a box. I tweaked the images to make them a bit brighter and had them printed at Officeworks before work but couldn't make them smaller. I should have saved them with a border, just to get them a little smaller in size but Oh Well. There's no way I could wait another day, even though the box may outlast me in the end. Of course, if something is wrong, I will wait/unpick/take the time to make it right.

It really is too exciting! I hope my hole puncher at home is good, the one I brought with me died after a short time. Very short time.
So stand by for pics. Oh, and I'll post my pattern too.
P.S. If anyone can read French and tell me what the story is about, I'll be so happy. SO happy!
P.P.S. A friend at work did a translation for me (us). He didn't know some stuff, and if you go to the link and know the difference, perhaps you might tell me what's wrong or mis-represented???

1 comment:

Double Winky said...

Hey~

I love your boxes so much that I taught myself to crochet so I could make one. Sadly, I could not figure out how to do it and there are no instructions on the internet. Maybe you can do a tutorial? :)

Your work always inspires me.

Sara/Doublewinky