Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kitty's Complete Except For The Border


So, The kitten is finished and I'm onto the border. Yay! I had loads of fun dyeing bits and bobs to make out the various details. Mostly it's old blankets. Almost exclusively.
The kitty circle is 53 cm across and the whole is 50-ish cm across.
I am now thoroughly addicted and took it on the train and did some at work too. Business men in suits probably wondered where all of the fluff on their trousers came from. I tried to shield it with my scarf but... that's more because I get shy with the staring.
They're used to me doing things at work by now and cast me affectionate glances (I'm pretty well alone as a crafter there). Happy La!

2 comments:

BoPeep said...

Love it! And it's so much bigger than I thought!

BoPeep said...

Love it! And it's so much bigger than I had thought!