Thursday, January 04, 2024

Bobby La’s Hand Dyed Yarns Launch










I have just put up the first of my Australian Merino hand dyed and natural yarn on Etsy (via bio). The labels aren’t quite printed yet (ink is still wet on the garden drawing, which has nothing to do with wool but everything to do with home).     This is a gorgeous, soft, strong, lightly lofted 17 micron, 1/13nm (100g/1,300m)merino that takes colour beautifully. Colours will build and you can order any amount, but this is for my fun, on top of a job and a wild idea to write a book of my own designs (2 years in and well on the way).                                         

I just love this wool so much and want to share it in either it’s natural state or colours that I love, true story. Note @elizabethwilliamsonknitting ‘s #daskelberryshawl knit by @sk2pgrant and dyed by myself. So grateful!! #bobbylashanddyes #handdyedyarn #cobwebwool #finelaceknitting #shetlandlace #knittersgonnaknit #shetlandknitting #australianmerino #beautifulhanddyedyarn #cottageindustryaustralia #robynemeliaisbobbyla #illustrationartists #inkdrawing #topiarygarden #topiarybirds

No comments: