Sunday, August 23, 2020

My Crazy Quilt With Grandmother’s Fans Is Home!

 Just about to do some repairs on my Crazy Quilt With Grandmother’s Fans. A new back and new bound edges. 

There’s a big back story. A bewildering, odd saga that has brought it back to me and to my family. Welcome home! I’ve missed you. 💕 

Here’s some of the story via this link.

Now, with great generosity, eccentricity, typical unpredictability... with the... hmmm... not flippancy, but maybe the unconcern, or ability to not be concerned about finances, the buyer has returned the quilt to me at a fraction (and I mean fraction) of its sale price. Because she thinks I should have it.

That’s what’s filling out the crazy carpet bag in previous posts and to tell the truth, that bag has had no purpose since I made it! Ha!



No comments: