Monday, March 16, 2009

Progressive Observations Of The Mouth

Can't decide whether or not to use it otherwise than as a potholder???

Now I notice mouths. How many teeth show when a person laughs. How many show when the grimace. How many teeth and how much of them. Kerri-Anne had the whole top row showing and then just a few off to one side of the lowers, not the middle but most of the side teeth. I'll have to draw it while its fresh.
.
More teeth than the last photo.

And No, I don't usually watch Kerri-Anne, but I have to go the accountant and do last years tax today. Why I didn't make an appointment last year and therefore have to organise myself as I have today (at the last minute), I don't know. But it's a lovely autumnal day and a pleasure to be home. I've light-boxed the recipe for MY birthday cake, the one Mum almost always made me, in her handwriting, onto the Grandma Curtains. It completes the curtains. I had to take them down because of the fire threat, one of the things to take, and so now is the acceptable time to do it. I lazily hadn't attached the lining to the top either, as in just catch it here and there down the sides so it doesn't fold out, so it's a good thing.


The light box clenched my choice of a man. His rich dowery. Worthy of a lifetime committment.

1 comment:

Tangled Stitch said...

This is my first visit and these are just wonderful. Wonderful. So whimsical and detailed.